Systems and Safety Analysis Engineer
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND DUTIES
- Member of the Systems and Safety Analysis group performing engineering evaluations and analyses of technical products and services to support operation of the nuclear power plants in the nuclear safety and performance field.
- Perform a variety of engineering tasks in support to operation of nuclear power plants (preparation of inputs to run thermo-hydraulic codes for transient analyses, preparation of fluid systems calculations for systems sizing or performances, calculation of setpoints for nuclear power plants operation, control systems studies, etc…).
- Coaching by experienced engineers.
- Shall be developed to be proficient in thermo-hydraulic calculations for transient analyses and for systems evaluations.
- Thorough documentation of analyses.
- Propose solutions to technical challenges that may arise during projects.
- Participate in the preparation of licensing documentation.
- Participate in integrated and international project teams and communicate to involved parties.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites or to Industry Group Workshops (to gather or present technical information).
TECHNICAL/ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Masters degree in Mechanical or Physics engineering; Energy Engineering or Nuclear Engineering an asset
- Ability to apply fundamental engineering principles (including fluid mechanics and thermodynamics).
- Strong technical interest, predisposition for multi-tasking, flexibility, understanding of project priorities and teamwork abilities required.
- Fluent in English with proven reporting skills
- Ideally also able to communicate in French
LINK TO APPLY: HERE