Master developed in collaboration with ENDESA UPC, Barcelona
- Title: Master in Nuclear Engineering
- Country: Spain
- Organisation: UPC
- Language: English
- Duration: 90 ECTS, (540 Teaching hours, one year and half)
- ENEN European Master: Yes
Master developed in collaboration with ENDESA
Venue: School of Engineering of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Industrial partners: ENDESA, EIT, ENSA, Westinghouse, CSN, ENUSA, ANAV, Tecnatom, ENRESA. F4E, IDOM, Nuclenor. Kicinnoenergy
Strong involvement in the lectures of experts from nuclear industry. (40% lectures).
Several technical visits are organized to nuclear facilities like:
- visit to nuclear fuel factory ENUSA
- visit to nuclear equipment factory ENSA.
- visit to nuclear power plant.
- visit to nuclear power plant in decommissioning procedure.
- practical activity in nuclear power plant full scope simulators.
- visit to ITER and Tore Supra.
Very practical oriented to competences required from end-users.
Face to face education, learning by doing.
Students from: Argentina, Bangladesh, Belgium, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Lebanon, Mauritius, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Spain , Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA.
Tuition fee :
€65.87 per ECTS credit.
5928 Euros in total.
For non-residents who are not EU nationals, the cost is 1.5 times the ordinary cost of one credit