The first week is dedicated to identifying and explaining all the phenomena resulting from neutron-nucleus interactions inside the core of a reactor.
- Title: 2013-International Course: NEUTRONICS FOR LIGHT WATER REACTORS
- Country: France
- Organisation : INSTN
- Language : English
- Venue : Saclay, France
- Start date : Monday 24 June 2013
- End date : Friday 5 July 2013
- Learning outcome : The main objective of the course is to provide the general knowledge in neutron physics requested for design, operation and safety analysis of Light Water Reactors.
- ENEN European Master : Yes
The first week is dedicated to identifying and explaining all the phenomena resulting from neutron-nucleus interactions inside the core of a reactor. The advanced module deals with the main issues in modeling a reactor, presents the neutronic phenomena involved in the normal or accidental behavior of the reactor and underline the differences between various existing LWR.
Tuition fee :
please see the fees: full package and course only in the leaflet attached
How to apply :
Please contact th organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application :
Thursday 6 June 2013