Nuclear and neutron physics: neutron-nucleus interaction, cross-sections, neutron current flux, current and spectrum, neutron migration in matter…
- Title: 2013-International Course: NUCLEAR CRITICALITY SAFETY
- Country: France
- Organisation : CEA
- Language : English
- Venue : Saclay, France
- ENEN European Master : Yes
- Nuclear and neutron physics: neutron-nucleus interaction, cross-sections, neutron current flux, current and spectrum, neutron migration in matter.
- Safety requirements: defence in depth, principle of double failure.
- International and European standards.
- Criticality analysis and methods of analysis: reference fissile material, criticality control.
- Criticality risks in the nuclear fuel cycle facilities: fresh fuel fabrication and spent fuel reprocessing plants, fuel in research centres.
- Transport of fissile materials.
- Criticality accidents: history of criticality accidents and near-accidents; phenomenology and consequences; detection.
How to apply :
THIS SEMINAR SCHEDULED IN 2012 HAS BEEN RE-SCHEDULED IN 2013 (dates are not still confirmed) Please contact the organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No downloads